How much better will your next event be if you outsource to an agency?
Whatever your event vision looks like, agencies help you bring it to life. They know how to “wow” your guests. They can manage costs. And they can help you achieve your business objectives.
Recruiting an agency’s expertise and benefitting from their experience can make all the difference between a good event and an outstanding one. Let’s take a closer look.
Agencies offer you support
An agency acts as a vital member of your team with many specialist skills. They tap into your industry knowledge and manage the event based on what you want to achieve.
Imagine freeing the space in your diary as they take on these time-demanding tasks:
- Finding venues
- Sourcing suppliers
- Negotiating contracts
- Securing sponsorships
- Designing sets
- Producing videos
- Hiring equipment
- And lots more…
If you wish, they can manage the entire project. You’ll have a single point of contact with whom you can schedule regular meetings to monitor progress.
You gain from their knowledge
Agencies understand the challenges you face and help you make the right decisions. Here are just a few ways they make it possible for you to succeed:
- Managing your budget: Event costs can balloon and burst your success. Agencies know how to deliver events within budget. They can secure preferential rates with suppliers, gain exclusive extras and provide for contingencies (not to mention take the weight of budget management off your shoulders).
- Running with your ideas: Agencies have access to the creativity, innovation, technology and resources to ensure your audience is “wowed”. What’s more, they have the benefit of hindsight and know what’s possible. They can be your best friend when it comes to discerning the ideas to pursue.
- Providing a smooth customer journey: This includes all the pre-event marketing and communications, the event registration process and on-the-day engagement, as well as the post-event communications. It’s essential to your success.
- Planning and design: Let’s say you’ve made a plan and you show it to your agency – they’ll quickly see what’s missing. They ensure everything is covered, including design details such
as the best ways to use spaces to make your brand stand out.
- Coordinating logistics: From venue finding to equipment hire to speaker travel to supplier deliveries, agencies know how to manage arrangements and quickly maneuver around operational challenges.
- Managing risk: No matter how well you plan, something can always go wrong. Whether it’s a dispute over a supplier contract or a customer safety issue, an agency can pre-empt and manage the risks involved in your event.
- Delivering the event: Managing the event on the day is a big undertaking in itself. Agencies can keep your programme on schedule while liaising with multiple teams and resolving any problems.
- And more!
They help you succeed
Ultimately the success of your event depends on how well the whole project is managed. Executed well, it can provide your business with a good return on investment. You can enhance its reputation, build on key relationships, gain new clients and open the door to new leads – you can be proud of the successful project you’ve overseen and the vision you’ve brought to life.
This is what your agency wants for you and gives you an idea of what you can achieve with its support on your team.
So when it comes to your next event, ask yourself: ‘How much better will this event be if I outsource to an agency?’
We’d love to explore that with you.